YES! Very charming and beautifully renovated double upper house with a lovely sunny roof terrace located in the popular Da Costa neighborhood, between the Potgieterstraat and the Da Costa Square. The apartment has already a nice atmosphere by entering; modern, slightly industrial in combination with characteristic elements, such as high ornamental ceilings, natural stone fireplaces, panel doors and a beautiful beamed ceiling on the living floor. Due to the velux skylights, this floor is very bright. And from the living room you can step onto the sheltered roof terrace where you can enjoy the sun. The Da Costa neighborhood is a nice area to live, quiet but only 5 minutes from all the facilities the Jordaan has to offer. With numerous restaurants, cafes and a wide range of shops in the immediate vicinity, the location of this house is perfect. For daily shopping you can go to the Kinkerstraat, the Bilderdijkstraat and / or the Ten Katemarkt. The “Foodhallen” are also nearby.
The apartment is located on the third and fourth floor and has an entrance on the second floor.
Third floor: Landing with stairs to the fourth floor; spacious bedroom (currently in use as an office) at the front with fitted wardrobes and patio doors to French balcony. Spacious bedroom on the rear with ornamental ceiling, stone fireplace and French doors to the balcony. Third, smaller sized bedroom at the front. The modern bathroom is located at the rear with freestanding bath, walk-in rain shower and double sink. The toilet is separate. Furthermore, this floor is equipped with custom fitted wardrobes. Here you can also find the washing machine and dryer connection. The entire floor has a modern cast floor.
Fourth floor: Entry into the very spacious living room with attractive beamed ceiling. This space is also very light through the three large skylights that have been installed. The modern open kitchen in black color scheme is equipped with 4 gas burners, an extractor hood, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, combi oven, steam oven and wine climate cabinet. There is access to the lovely roof terrace through French doors (built with a permit). The entire floor is equipped with a modern cast floor.
In accordance with NEN2580, the usable area for living is approx. 132 m².
The building-related outdoor space amounts to approx. 27.50 m². NB. The specified area is measured by a specialized company in accordance with NEN2580.
– The apartment is located in a building that was built around 1905.
– The building is a Municipal Monument.
– Traditional construction with bituminous flat roof.
– Wooden frames, partly with double glazing.
– Electricity: modern.
– Heating and hot water through central heating boiler, brand: Atag, approx. 2014.
– The house is located on a continuous leasehold of the municipality of Amsterdam.
– The current period ends on November 15, 2024.
– The current rent is € 89.33 per year with a 1-year indexation.
– The General Terms and Conditions of 2000 apply.
– The current owners have requested the switch to perpetual leasehold under favorable conditions. As of 15-11-2024, the annual ground rent amounts to € 1,287.98 (excl. inflation).
Municipality of Sloten, section O, number 8264, apartment index A-4.
DEED OF DIVISION
– The property was split into 4 apartment rights on April 12, 2012. Apartment index A4 has 26 / 100th share in the community.
– The VvE is currently working to amend the deed of division.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
– The VvE consists of three owners and is under own management.
– The service costs are currently approximately € 98.75 per month.
ACCESSIBILITY AND PARKING
The apartment is easily accessible by car from the A-10 ring road via exit S105. The public transport is perfectly arranged here and will take you to all parts of the city (including tram lines 7, 13, 17 and 19 and various bus lines). Amsterdam Central Station is about 10 minutes by bike. Parking is done by means of a permit system. Paid parking is available on public roads from Monday to Saturday from 9:00 am to midnight and Sunday from 12:00 pm to midnight (source: website Municipality of Amsterdam).
– Unique double upper house with a nice atmosphere.
– Completely renovated in 2014.
– Fantastic spacious and bright living room with beautiful beamed ceiling on the 4th floor.
– Combination of modern finish (including cast floor) and natural materials.
– Lovely sunny roof terrace (with permit) directly accessible from the livingroom.
– Three well-sized bedrooms.
– Lots of storage space.
– Solar panels on the roof (7 pieces).
DEED OF PURCHASE
Model Ring Amsterdam, at Lubbers en Dijk notaries.
Delivery will take place in consultation.